PLDT and Smart have maintained the group’s winning streak at the Anvil Awards, receiving top honors for the second straight year at the Philippines’ Oscars of public relations.
In a virtual ceremony held recently, PLDT and Smart bagged 21 awards, including citations of fintech unit PayMaya, and back-to-back Company of the Year honors. The group brought home two golds and 18 silvers for programs on brand communication, corporate social responsibility, employee engagement and financial inclusion.
The Anvil Awards has been conducted for 57 years by the Public Relations Society of the Philippines (PRSP).
- PLDT and Smart received gold Anvils for COVID Warrior Communications Program a multi-platform campaign to drive awareness and care for employees amid COVID-19
- Better Today Time Capsule Project, which promotes the use of art for catharsis and mental healthcare.
- Silver Anvil awardees include brand initiatives—MVP Bossings and the Great Connections Podcast by FreeBee from PLDT Enterprise, and Smart Giga Study 360 video, Smart Prepaid’s This is Us, and BTS Passion and Purpose campaigns.
- Silvers awards for workforce initiatives: Families and Communities: Stronger Together, Mind Your Health Wellness Revolution and “Yes, She Can!”
- And other corporate advocacy programs also received silver Anvils, namely, Better Today Conversations and Better Today with La Union and Tarlac
PayMaya also got silver nods for I am PayMaya Town Hall, a cascade of latest corporate developments, directions, and performance; and The SAFEwork Playbook: a publication of pandemic and work arrangement protocols.
Sources: businessmirror.com.ph, smart.com.ph,
Image Sources: smart.com.ph, enzoluna.com.ph