Founded in 1996, Mrs. Globe is one of the biggest international beauty pageants for married women and single mothers. It celebrates beauty and culture goodwill, tourism awareness, and charitable acts through pageantry and competition.
From hundreds of applicants all over the country, seventeen single mothers and married women have been chosen to vie for the crown for this year’s Mrs. Philippines Globe 2016 title. Aside from the coveted Mrs. Philippines Globe title, candidates will also vie for the coveted Woman of Substance title alongside other special awards such as Achievement of the Year, Charity or Advocacy of the Year, Best Talent of the Year, Career Woman of the Year, Most Beautiful Face, Darling of the Press, Entrepreneur of the Year, Solane Mother of the Year, Mrs. Body Beautiful, Most Elegant Woman, Personality of the Year, Husband of the Year, and a new addition to the roster of special awards—the Mrs. Philippines Globe Classic 2018.
Ranging from 25 to 55 years old, this year’s finalists are composed of women from diverse fields of expertise: banking, dermatology, aviation, human resource, online business, beauty, engineering, events, and business process outsourcing. Candidates will be judged based on the following criteria: 35% beauty charm and poise, 35% personality intelligence conduct, and 30% figure.
Here are the candidates for Mrs. Philippines Globe 2016:
1.Darlene Conde, Housewife, Muntinlupa City
2. Marjorie McMurchie, Professional Make-up Artist, Mandaluyong City
3. Brooke Irene Rose Cajita, Entrepreneur, Lanao del Norte
4. Niezal Cayangan, Photographer, Muntinlupa City
5. Madonna Caguioa Naval, Wedding Singer, Isabela
6. Maria Giselle Lyn Barrion, Human Resource Consultant. Quezon City
7. Maria Theresa Uhlmann, Baker, Bacolod City
8. Annalyn Marie Gayatin, Beauty Consultant, Bacolod City
9. Michelle Boyero, Banker, Bacolod City
10. Rasha Demonteverde, Flight Attendant, Bacolod City
11. Timikko Santos, Quality Assurance Engineer, Rizal
12. Genieve Uy, Housewife, Northern Samar
13. Fritzie Lexdy Noche, Dentist, Batangas
14. Coleen Hazel Ramos, Script Translator, Bulacan
15. Nova Christine Dela Cruz, Dermatologist, Pasig City
16. Geisha Marie Muring, Blogger, Pasig City
17. Angelica Marie Catangay, Online Advertiser, Antipolo City
The 17 finalists will compete on October 23, 2016 at the Samsung Hall, SM Aura, Taguig City. The winner of Mrs. Philippine Globe will receive P150, 000 worth of prizes. She will also represent the Philippines in the prestigious Mrs. Globe 2016 World Finals in Hainan, China in December 2016.
Mrs. Philippines Globe 2016 organized by EVI Marketing Communications is presented by Samsung Hall, Lucky Rainbow Makati, SM Tickets, Solane, and Bio-Oil.